NHDD is looking for exceptional individuals to raise the bar for the 6th Annual National Healthcare Decisions Day. At this time, these are volunteer positions for professionals or students interested in having a leadership role in this massive grassroots initiative. These positions are highly competitive and will be filled on a rolling basis. In other words, apply early. Applications will be accepted through November 12th, 2012.
If you are interested and believe you would be a good fit for one of the positions listed below, please complete our NHDD application online.
National Participant Outreach Director
- The Director of National Participant Outreach will reach out to each of our existing national participants to confirm participation, provide resources, and offer guidance with activities.
Grassroots Development Director
- The Director of Grassroots Development will work to recruit additional national-level organizations to participate in NHDD.
State Liaison Outreach Director
- The State Liaison Outreach Director will reach out to each of our state liaisons to confirm participation, provide resources, and offer guidance with activities.
Media Analyst and Digital Content Manager
- The Media Analyst and Digital Content Manager will research and monitor both traditional media and digital media for content relevant to advance care planning and work to amplify the mission of NHDD through content development and production.
For all of the open positions listed above, we are looking for collaborative individuals with a passion for advance care planning and a desire to be a integral part of growing NHDD. Does this sound like you?
- You thrive in an open, friendly and creative environment and are comfortable working with diversity in ideas.
- You feel compelled to make a positive impact rather than accept the status quo.
- You are comfortable working with teams and taking initiative, when you notice challenges, issues or have a creative solution, you bring these forward to your team for a collaborative discussion.
- You can commit at least two hours per week through May 2013 to help NHDD inspire, educate and empower the public and providers about the importance of advance care planning.